We are building a network of Geopark Ambassadors who are committed to respecting the environment, to sustainable tourism, and the development of the local economy
What is a Geopark Ambassador?
Anyone can become a Geopark Ambassador!
You could be a tourism provider, a local producer, a land manager, a community organisation, a school or an individual who:
- Loves the Kent Downs and is interested in the incredible geodiversity of our region
- Supports the Cross-Channel Geopark and the bid for UNESCO status
We will support Geopark Ambassadors to:
- Learn more about the Cross Channel Geopark and how they can promote it to their friends, colleagues and customers.
- Commit to Respect, Protect, Enjoy the landscape and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which are central to the mission of all Geoparks worldwide.
- Network with like-minded people and businesses across the Geopark.
Find out more
The Geopark Ambassador programme will launch in 2023, in the meantime you can:
- Be the first to hear about the launch of the Ambassador programme by signing up to our newsletter or our business newsletter
- Learn more about Cross-Channel Geopark and UNESCO Global Geoparks
- If you run a business in the Cross-Channel Geopark then you can find our Kent Downs Business Toolkit available for download from our Business Resources page.
- If you are a school, you can use our Geopark Education Resources