South Foreland, Dover to Kingsdown
- White Cliffs of the Heritage Coast.
- Unimproved chalk grassland along cliff tops.
- Open exposed landscape dotted by farms and small settlements fringed by trees and scrub.
- Large rolling arable fields with a thin network of remnant hedge.
- Open landscape vulnerable to any form of development.
Overall Landscape Character Objectives
- To conserve the spacious and wilder aspects of the landscape, retaining species rich grassland, pockets of scrub and restore the network of existing hedgerows where appropriate.